OK! So I’ve decided to take a break from posting my weekly menu plan so that I can focus more on what I think of as the core of this blog: Decluttering.
Don’t worry! I will still make menu plans, I just won’t post them here (at least for a while). I am still planning to create a page of favorite recipe links, because that will help me with my menu planning and I thought some of you might like that, too. So this is the last menu plan post for a while, but I’m sure I won’t totally avoid the topic of food and recipes, either.
Because I love yummy food.
This Week’s Menu Plan
- Baked Ziti I used ground turkey, left out the provolone, added sauteed zucchini and spinach
- Salad – with our first tomatoes from the garden! Yum!
- Corn Chowder I use more bacon than the recipe states. Cook it up and crumble it up as a topping. Turkey bacon works, too. Sometimes I substitute chicken broth for part of the milk in this, too.
- Cheese Biscuits
- Hamburger Stroganoff (New version I think I’ll try)
- Green beans
- Homemade Pizza with a quick and easy crust (I use part whole wheat flour and knead the dough after mixing) I think I’ll try a pesto pizza this week. Perhaps something like Chicken Pesto Pizza or Grilled Pizza with Pesto, Tomatoes & Feta
- raw fruit/veggies
- Classic Cobb Salad (I think we’ll grill the chicken and I won’t bother with peeling the tomatoes)