How last week’s menu went:
Some things moved around last week. Which is fine. That’s one think that is nice about having a plan for the whole week. It’s easy to move things around when you need to. I also ended up bumping the Braised Country-Style Pork Ribs to this week. In the place of the ribs, I made a Chicken Pot Pie (in between this recipe and this one), which worked out great for using up some leftovers and things that needed using up.
Favorite meal from last week:
I’m going to pick the 2 favorites as Chicken leg quarters – (baked with olive oil and McCormick’s Montreal Chicken Seasoning) and Easy Lasagna (I add more sauce – almost double). All 5 of us like both of these recipes. And our special guest that was here for lasagna night seemed happy with it, too.
This Week’s Menu Plan
- Braised Country-Style Pork Ribs (new recipe – moved from last week, doubled veggies)
- Creamy Quinoa Primavera (I used less veggies)
- Slithering Stromboli Snake (I make it with homemade dough)
- salad or raw veggies
- Crockpot Enchiladas
- hot dogs (we like Hebrew National brand)
- sweet potato fries
- raw veggies
- Chicken fried rice (I usually look at these 2 recipes: House Fried Rice / Pork Fried Rice and kind of wing it from there based on what I have on hand.)
- Leftover night