How last week’s menu went:
Last week went well. I ended up doing a leftover night instead of the chicken leg quarters one night, both because we had a ton of leftovers and the chicken was taking forever to thaw. So it’s moving to this week.
Favorite meal from last week:
It’s a tough choice this week. Let’s go with the Buffalo Wings (I make plain ones for the kids and they can dip them in BBQ sauce.) Let’s throw the Ravioli with Sage Cream Sauce in there, too. Not throw it in with the buffalo wings literally, mind you, just throw it in as a favorite.
This Week’s Menu Plan
- Leftover Night
- Hearty Lentil Soup (I add celery, add chopped spinach instead of parsley, and only use about 1/2 tsp of the balsamic vinegar)
- Maybe some bread, like French Bread (I throw a little whole wheat flour in there for fun)
- Easy Lasagna I add more sauce (almost double) and sometimes add spinach as well.
- Valentine’s Date Night Woo Hoo!
- The kids will eat something easy