How last week’s menu went:
Last week went well. My sweet sister bought us takeout pizza on Monday night, so the menu got bumped around a bit, but for a good reason! We ended up not having a leftover night, which seems to happen pretty often, I think because we have been so good at eating leftovers for lunches. So I’m not even planning a leftover night this week.
Favorite meal from last week:
Not counting the takeout pizza with family, I’m going to pick the Drunken Pork Chops served over brown rice (pictured above). They are nice and easy and enjoyed by all 5 of us!
This Week’s Menu Plan
Sunday I was helping my mom with a big dinner party, so this is what Mr. RSS and the kids had for dinner. (They weren’t really suffering without me):
- Mr. RSS grilled some chuck eye steaks with Montreal Steak Seasoning
- tator tots
- They made caramel apples, too! They even saved one for me!
- Homemade Pizza (I’ll use this crust recipe, with part whole wheat flour. I double the recipe and also knead the dough after mixing.)
- Raw veggies
- Oven Fried Chicken (I add milk to thin the mayo)
- sweet potatoes
- mixed veggies
- Ground Beef Stroganoff (A quick and easy version that my family loves. I pretty much double everything except the soup and sour cream. I add some beef broth to thin the sauce a bit, and I don’t stir the noodles in. I cook up a whole bag of egg noodles and serve the stroganoff over the noodles. )
- green beans
- Baked Ziti
- Maybe garlic bread
- Dinner party at a friend’s house! I am soooo looking forward to this!
I’m linking up with OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday, where you can find many more meal plans to check out!