How last week’s menu went:
I moved things around a little, but I stuck to last week’s menu quite well!
Favorite meal from last week:
I had everyone vote at dinner last night, and the Slithering Stromboli Snake won! I was not surprised. And by the way, if your Stromboli Snake busts open while cooking (it happens sometimes), just jam the stuffing back in while he’s still hot. No problem!
This Week’s Menu Plan
I ended up giving myself a pretty easy week!
- Quick spaghetti and meat sauce – 1 box of spaghetti + 1 pound of cooked ground beef (from my freezer) + 2 jars of spaghetti sauce = happy tummies in a hurry
Monday: Brinner (Breakfast for dinner – kids’ request)
- Apple cinnamon pancakes (I’ll make them pretty much like this recipe)
- eggs (maybe)
- bacon (likely)
Tuesday: For my sweetie
- Buffalo Wings (These are baked, and I do mix melted butter in with the sauce as it says in the “Tips” section) I’ll make some plain/mild ones for the kids.
- raw veggies
- maybe some fruit or garlic bread or baked steak fries…. can’t decide!
- Slow Cooked Pulled Pork Sandwiches (I’m using a pork shoulder roast with this recipe) - I usually use this recipe, but I’m trying something a little different this week.
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Green beans
- Grilled hot dogs (Hebrew National brand)
- coleslaw (I use less sugar) or raw veggies
- Pizza – I might make a deep dish crust this time for something different.
- raw veggies