How last week’s menu went:
I made a few changes last week. The chicken noodle soup and the Swedish meatballs both didn’t happen. Instead, one night turned into an awesome cheap date night with my sweetie, and the other night we grilled hamburgers.
Favorite meal from last week:
I’m going to go with the Pizza Penne Bake, It was easy, cheap, fairly healthy (I used whole grain pasta and served it with a green salad). All 5 of us liked it! I will add more sauce next time, because we are sauce-y people. Especially Mr. RSS.
This Week’s Menu Plan
- Seven-Layer Bean Dip (except that mine only had 5 layers this time – but it was fast and yummy!)
- fruit – grapes and pears
- Swedish Meatballs served over egg noodles
- Green beans or salad
- Chicken leg quarters (baked with olive oil and McCormick’s Montreal Chicken Seasoning)
- broccoli or peas
- BBQ Chicken Pizza (I use less chicken, and a mix of Gouda and Mozzarella cheeses) with a quick and easy crust (I use part whole wheat flour)
- raw veggies
- Portobello Mushroom Burgers
- Grilled veggies
- Seriously. There’s a laundry post coming. Soon.
- We did some good cleaning up in the living room and kitchen this weekend, and Mr. RSS attacked some paper clutter in the basement!
- We started taking Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University class. Love it!